Why Book a Stampin’ Up! Party?
- Because it’s fun! Get your friends and family together for a good time!! Your guests will love learning about this new paper crafting hobby for card making and scrapbooking. And if they’re already interested in paper craft, they’ll love it even more!
- Hostess benefits As the hostess, you will receive hostess gifts from me, plus you get to keep the samples that I make and, depending on sales, you can earn free stamp sets and merchandise from Stampin’ Up!
- Free catalogue Every hostess will receive a free catalogue valued at $12.95 as part of her hostess ‘package’. The Annual Catalogue is full of great ideas for you to recreate.
Workshops can be tailored to your requirements, beginner stamper or scrapbooker, or more experienced. I’ll work with you to tailor the party to meet your needs.
A typical workshop runs for about 2 hours (depending on how much you and your guests like to chat!). I’ll demonstrate different Stampin’ Up! products and techniques and then every guest will have the opportunity to create and to try out the different products, and take their creations home with them to show off. If you find you like a particular stamp set in the catalogue, I can use it in my demonstrations. Want to know how to use a particular product? I can show that too. I’ll work with you to tailor the party to meet your needs.
There are no minimum or maximum numbers of guests. I can adapt a workshop to cater to most group sizes, although around eight seems to be a good number.
What sort of workshop would you like to host?
Here are some ideas. If there’s something else you’d like to do, please let me know!
- Beginners Workshop I’ll demonstrate two easy projects, and your guests make one of them. There is no cost to the guests to make the project. They get to keep what they’ve made.
- Stamp-A-Stack You and your guests will make 10 cards – 5 each of 2 different designs. Cost is $15 (plus $3 if you want envelopes). The cards will be easy enough that anyone can get them completed. All cardstock and materials are pre-cut and ready to stamp.
- Card Buffet Five designs of cards for you and your guests to choose from to make. Guests may make as many or as few as they like. Cards (plus envelopes) cost $2.50 per card.
- Technique Workshop You’re not a beginner anymore and you’d like to learn some more techniques. At a technique workshop you and your guests get to learn a specific technique in-depth. I’ll show you different applications of that technique, and each guest will complete one project.
- MDS Workshop If you want to find out more about how to use My Digital Workshop, I can demonstrate some of the cool uses that MDS can be put to.
- Party time! If you’ve got a birthday or other special event coming up, why not celebrate doing something you love to do! We can discuss the details, but I could tailor something for your event – a birthday party for grownups or kids (over 6 seems to work best), a baby shower, even a hen’s night!
How do I host???
Start by clicking on the ‘Host a Party’ button on the right, and then all you need to do is pick the type of workshop that you would like to host and date that works for you, then round up a list of friends and family. You can choose ‘e-vites’ or traditional post card invitations for your guests. I’ll contact you to work out the details of your event.
I hope to hear from you soon!