Hidey Ho, Happy Stampers!
You might have seen this quick post I did about playing with my punches to make barnyard animals. Well, here’s the card they go with. The birthday girl should have this card by now, so all can be revealed!
- Stamp Sets: Party This Way
- Inks: Wild Wasabi, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze
- CS: Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Peach Parfait, Soft Suede, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla
- Big Shot Accessories: Circles No.2 Die, Lattice Embossing Folder, Bigz Island Floral Die
- Punches: Two Step Owl, Word Window, Cropodile, Scallop Circle, Scallop Edge and the Trio Flower
- Other Accessories: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Linen Thread, Two Way Glue, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads
This is the first time I’ve made a side step card, and it was so much fun! You can find a link at Splitcoaststampers on how to create your own. A little fiddly and time consuming, but definitely worth it for this little girl – I know she’s going to have a wonderful time at her farmyard birthday party.
Seeing it’s ‘Birthday Card Frenzy‘ over at Shelli Gardner’s Creative Challenge page, I decided to enter this ‘farmyard frenzy’ card as well – pop on over and see all the amazing creations that people have come up with.
Hope you’re having a great weekend!