Hidey Ho stampers! It’s a very chilly windy day here in Sydney – I think it’s colder now than it was when we did the walk to school this morning. I’ve just got time to share a card with you before I find my winter jacket and go out into the gale again to do the afternoon pickup!
We did a Faux Silk technique class last night, and I got to use my newest stamp set from the Autumn/Winter Mini – Nature Walk. Can I just tell you, the detail on this stamp set is gorgeous – after I finish the final touches on some baby shower invites tomorrow (not for me, obviously!) I think I’ll be playing with this set all weekend!
Here’s the card we made. For those of you who already have your Mini Catalogue, you’ll recognise the layout of this card – as soon as I saw it I thought it was perfect for a Faux Silk card.
- Stamp Sets: Bring on the Cake, Nature Walk
- Ink: Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, So Saffron
- CS: Whisper White, Crumbcake, Old Olive
- Big Shot: Lots of Tags Sizzlit
- Accessories: Antique Brads, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Not SU!: White Tissue Paper, Spray Adhesive
Had lots of fun doing this one – it’s a very ‘touchy-feely’ card, with the banner bent to give it dimension, and the feel of the stamped tissue paper. Hope you like it!
Thanks for taking a peek today,