That’s the technique we’ll be covering tonight at my Tuesday Technique Class. Spotlighting is a great one to know if you have beautiful outline stamps you want to use, but don’t have time (or don’t like to!) colour the whole image in.
Here’s the card we’ll be making this evening.
- Stamp Set: Birthday Bakery
- Ink: StazOn Black, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Blushing Bride, Pretty in Pink
- CS: Confetti White, Riding Hood Red
- DSP: In Colours Designer Series Paper Stack in Blushing Bride
- Accessories: Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Brights Button Collection, 1 1/4″ and 1 3/8″ Circle Punches, Two Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds
If you live in the inner west area of Sydney, and you’d like to know more about my Technique Classes, why not send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll have all the details of my Autumn Classes up later this week on my Class information page on this blog.
If you can’t come on Tuesday evenings, but would still like to learn, let me know – you may be able to attend a class at my home in Summer Hill on another week night (or during the day during school hours if you don’t mind a bit of toddler aged company), or I could come to your house. I need at least two attendees to run a class.
So, if you live outside the inner west area of Sydney, and have a group of friends who’d like to get together for a regular stamping class, let me know – I’m sure we could work something out!
Thanks for taking a peek today!