…as in, your owls are in the post. Here’s a quick peek at some little owls I sent flying out yesterday and today to my regular customers with a copy of our new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue.
- Stamp Set: Tiny Tags
- CS: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz
- DSP: In Colour Patterns DSP Stack
- Big Shot: Elegant Boquet Embossing Folder
- Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8″ Circle Punch, Two Step XL Owl Punch, Two Step XL Bird Punch
I love this little punch. He looked so cute when he was assembled, sitting on the Scallop Circle, but then I decided I wanted to have him holding out the little heart, so I used the wing of the Bird Punch. After embossing and sponging his waistcoat to give it texture, I’ve also moved it across a little bit and trimmed the excess, so he looks like he’s turned side on. So cute!
Here’s some more little owls, just waiting to be put on their own cards…I can’t decide which colour is my favourite.
If you need even more owly inspiration, here’s a link to Lynda’s Quiet Time, an American Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators blog. She had an ‘owl week’, and came up with some absolutely fabulous ideas – some of them had me giggling. I can’t wait to try a few of my own favourite owls, like Hedwig from Harry Potter, or Owl from Winnie the Pooh. Ooh, the possibilities!
Thanks for taking a peek!