Is it afternoon tea time yet? I could really do with a cuppa! Especially if it were out of one of the cute little cups featured on the Take a Sip wheel. Here’s the third card we made in our class last Sunday, featuring Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz, two of the new Stampin’ Up! In Colours.
- Stamp Set: Take a Sip Wheel, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
- CS: Whisper White, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz
- Ink: Basic Black, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz
- Big Shot: Perfect Polkadots Embossing Folder, Lots of Tags Sizzlets
- Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Soft Subtles Brad (retired)
I just love the images on this wheel. And I’m totally loving Concord Crush – not quite purple, not quite navy – it’s gorgeously rich, like a blueberry pie. Pass the vanilla ice-cream please!
I’ll be back tomorrow with some cute little ‘in-colour’ owls – I think I may wear out my new Two Step Owl Punch, I’m having so much fun with it!
Thanks for taking a peek.