Out with the old, in with the new! It’s time for a new Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue, and this one’s a beauty! So many brand new things to play with! I made all of these projects at Jayne Mercer’s free quarterly training session for Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators in her Inklings team. So much fun (if you were part of my Stampin’ Up! team, you could have come too!)
Today, I’ll concentrate on three of the projects featured above that used our new Sizzix Big Shot die-cutting machine. Stampin’ Up! has teamed up with Sizzix to offer you the multipurpose die-cutting system you’ve been asking for – great for stampers, scrapbookers, quilters – the possibilities are as endless as your imagination. This manual die-cutting machine works with card stock, Designer Series paper, fabric, chipboard, plastic, window sheets, and more. Use the machine with our exclusive Stampin’ Up! dies or Sizzix dies – plus it’s compatible with other dies in the market.
This card uses the exclusive Stampin’ Up Manhattan Flower Textured Impression Embossing Folder. So simple and stylish, it’s teamed with one of our brand new In Colours – Soft Suede. You can purchase A4 cardstock, Classic Stampin’ Pad and 1.3cm Polka-dot Grosgrain Ribbon in all three of our new In Colours.
- Stamp Set – Teeny Tiny Sentiments (available in our new catalogue!)
- Cardstock – Whisper White, Soft Suede
- Ink – Soft Suede
- Accessories – 1/2″ Soft Suede Polka-dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Manhattan Flower Textured Impression Embossing Folder
It also uses the Little Leaves Sizzlit Die and the Thanks Embosslits Die – both are made to cut through single layers of card stock and Designer Series Paper. And there’s also another of our new In-Colours and new Designer Series Paper.
- Cardstock – Whisper White, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
- Ink – Rich Razzleberry
- Accessories – Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impression Embossing Folder, Scallop Border Punch, Little Leaves Sizzlet Die, Thanks Embosslit Die, Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper, Brads
- Stamp Set – Tiny Tags (available in our new catalogue!)
- Cardstock – Whisper White, Orchid Opulence
- Designer Series Paper – Cottage Wall
- Ink – Rich Razzleberry
- Accessories – 1/2″ Rich Razzleberry Polka-dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Medium Jewellry Tag Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impression Embossing Folder, Two-Step Bird Punch, Hemp Twine
I’ll be featuring the Two-Step Bird Punch at all my workshops and card-making classes in April, so if you’d like to try before you buy, why not call or email me to make a booking. I’ll also be advertising my Mothers’ Day class just after Easter, so keep an eye on my blog if you’d like to come along.
If you’d like me to ‘snail’ mail you a free copy of our new mini catalogue, and you’re not on my mailing list, please email me your details – remember, I can sell to customers all over Australia, and your purchase will be delivered direct to your door. You can also find a link to the new catalogue on my website – http://www.daniholland.stampinup.net
Thanks for taking a peek, and have a fun-filled and safe Easter break with your family and friends.