I set myself a little challenge for the last day of Sale-a-bration. Could I use all the Sale-a-bration stamp sets on one card? I gave it a go, and here’s what I came up with – kinda kitsch, but I like it. I was thinking of putting it in a little shadow frame to go on the wall above my craft desk to remind me of my first Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration.
Tomorrow also marks the end of my first three months as a Demonstrator – I’ve had so much fun learning new techniques and playing with such gorgeous products, and I’ve got so much to look forward to. I can’t wait to share it with you!
- Stamp Sets – Whimsical Words, Happy Moments, Good Neighbours, Vintage Labels
- Card stock – Whisper White, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip
- DSP – a teeny tiny glimpse of some of the DSP in the new Autumn/Winter catalogue, available 1st April
- Inks – Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue, Ballet Blue, Not Quite Navy, Handsome Hunter, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
- Accessories – Word Window Punch, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Soft Subtles Brads, Stampin’ Dimensionals
If you’d like any of the Sale-a-bration sets, your order and payment must get to me before 10pm Wednesday 31st March. You can reach me on my mobile, or via email – check the link to my website to get those details.
Thanks for taking a peek.