Because my camera ran out of battery charge last night, you get two posts for the price of one today – let’s bid adieu to two more of our Sale-a-Bration stamps…
Happy Moments, you were born to be a star. Front and centre. Even when I’ve turned you into a background stamp, you’ve demanded that I take notice. You love colour. You love bling – Dazzling Diamonds looks so good on you. And yet, you’re not trampy – free doesn’t necessarily mean cheap. Your classical good looks mean that everyone loves you. I know you’ll age well. Months from now, when the hype of the new releases is over, you’ll still have a starring role.
- Stamp Set – Happy Moments, Big Bold Birthday
- Cardstock – Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
- Ink – Basic Black, Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery
- Accessories – 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds
And you Good Neighbours – even though we haven’t had much of a chance to play together, you’ve made an impression. You were the focal point of my first ever ATC card, and I think you’ll work really well in the layout I have in mind for scrapbooking Claire’s first day at school. You can’t put a price on a good neighbour – just like the real life variety, you’ll be there when I need you.
- Stamp Sets – Good Neighbours, Pocket Silhouettes
- Cardstock – Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss
- Inks – Versamark, StazOn Black, Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy, Almost Artichoke, Handsome Hunter, Rose Red, So Saffron
- Accessories – White Gel Pen, 2 Step Bird Punch (available 1st April!)
You’ve got only one more day if you’d like to order any stamp sets or accessories from the Summer Mini or Sale-a-bration Catalogues – don’t miss out.
Thanks for taking a peek!